- for active people and athletes
- for those who want to start their adventure with sport but do not know how
- for people who have problems with food intolerance and those who suffer from allergies
What is the goal?
- determines the location and cause of the problem in the nervous, muscular, bone, digestive and hormonal systems
Why is it worth it?
- because the therapy is individual, non-invasive and can be used regardless of the subject’s age
Naturotherapy is a new dimension of diagnostics and therapeutic work showing a holistic approach to the human body, taking into account many of its aspects.
Naturotherapy is based on the use of a diagnostic and therapeutic device that allows you to read electromagnetic signals from the cells and tissues of the body. The non-invasive procedure shows where the balance is and where you need to optimize.
Naturotherapy is helpful without any age restrictions – for children, adults as well as for the elderly.
We can define individually the level of stress, location and cause of the problem and apply therapy including: nervous, muscular, bone, digestive, hormonal systems.
Hirudotherapy with a medical leech
Hirudotherapy- a healing method with the use of medical leech, supporting other therapies or relieving the symptoms of diseases. The compounds of leeches’ salivary glands show strong anticoagulant, antiaggregating, fibrinolytic, anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling effects. To a lesser extent they are also immunomodeling, neurostimulatory and metabolic. Leeches that may be used for hirudotherapy: hirudo medicinalis, hirudo verbana or hirudo orientalis. Each leech secretes substances called SGS (Salivary Glands Secretion). Currently, about 115 SGS are found, but only half is classified. Our office supplies leeches with a certificate from Przedsiębiorstwo BIO-GEN sp. z o.o.
List of disease symptoms and diseases, in which the use of leeches can have a beneficial effect:
- Vascular diseases: ischemic heart disease, arterial hypertension, migraines, varicose veins, lower thrombophlebitis, stagnation in lymphatic vessels, initial stages of atherosclerosis
- Diseases of the motor system: rheumatism, degeneration of joints and bones, arthritis, contractures in the limbs and neck, posttraumatic hematomas
- Gynecological diseases: ovaries diseases, adnexitis, infertility, fibro myomas and fibro uterine adenomas (non-adenomas), menstrual pain syndrome, mastitis, alleviation of menopausal symptoms, vagina and uterus inflammation
- Diseases of the digestive system: inflammation of the gallbladder, pancreatitis, chronic hepatitis without coagulation disorders, colitis, hemorrhoids
- Otolaryngological diseases: sinusitis, frontal sinusitis
- Dermatological diseases: shingles, skin allergies, subcutaneous hematomas, non-colloidal skin scars, dermatitis and subcutaneous tissue inflammination in many diseases
- Others: Gingivitis, amputations and replantations, post-traumatic hematomas and edema, superficial phlebitis, glaucoma